ASPA will be holding a Brown Bag session entitled: Jurisdictional Issues Regarding Supervisory Employees. The session will cover the following:
- How the Saskatchewan Employment Act defines “supervisory employee.“
- How HR determined which ASPA members are “supervisory employees.”
- Processes going forward: the next steps.
- What you can do if you are on the HR list of “ASPA supervisory employees.”
- What ASPA is doing for its members.
While the information being provided is primarily for those individuals who have already been identified as a “supervisory employee”, this session may also be of interest to any ASPA member who believes that he/she is a “supervisory employee”, but was not included on the HR list. As always, the sessions are open to any ASPA member.
The Brown Bag Sessions will be held:
Thursday, November 3rd – 11:30 – 1:00 pm – Health A204
Tuesday, November 8th – Noon to 1:30 pm – Arts 214
ASPA Supervisor Committee: Dawn Giesbrecht, Chloe Corcoran, Brock Egeto, Paola Chiste, Ken Glover