Written by Karen E. Mosier
We are pleased to announce that LaVina Watts, Interdisciplinary Programs and Study Abroad Coordinator, Office of the Vice-Dean Academic, College of Arts and Science was one of the co-winners of the College of Arts and Science’s 2019 Dean’s Distinguished Staff Award. The winners were announced at the Faculty Council on Tuesday, May 14, 2019.
The Dean’s Distinguished Staff Award recognizes employees of the College of Arts and Science who have set themselves apart through excellence in work performance and quality of service. Along with a certificate, they receive a $1,000 prize.
Among the 2019 College of Arts and Science Dean’s Distinguished Staff Award nominees, we would also like to acknowledge the following ASPA members:
- Sandy Bonny: Coordinator, Indigenous Student Achievement Pathways
- Tara Hackl: Executive assistant, Office of the Vice-Dean RSAW / Office of the Vice-Dean Faculty Relations
- Victoria Harms: Science outreach coordinator, Science Outreach Office
- Tracene Harvey: Director, Museum of Antiquities
- Peter Krebs: College secretary, College Office
- Bonita Wong: Finance and operations manager, Department of Chemistry
Congratulations to our ASPA members for their outstanding contributions to the College of Arts and Science and the university community.