Sun Life Financial, the service provider for your plan, invites you to attend a virtual Lunch and Learn for USask employees in the scope of ASPA.
This session will give ASPA members a general overview of their pension plan and the online features that members have access to including:
- how to review your investments and plan features
- how to change your investment allocations
- Sun Life’s suite of online and mobile tools including:
- retirement planning — define your retirement goals and create an action plan
- asset allocation — determine how comfortable you are with investment risk and help you select investment options that are right for you
- my money — a series of tools to help you make financial decisions such as “should I save for future” vs “pay down debt.”
The webinar will include a web demonstration of the online and mobile tools available so you can maximize your experience.
This online lunch and learn will be held on:
Date: Oct. 26, 2020
Time: at 12 pm
This lunch and learn is open only to USask employees in the Scope of ASPA.