The application form for the 2020-2021 ASPA Tuition Reimbursement Fund is now available online at: paws.usask.ca/go/awards. Students can apply online through their PAWS account as follows:
- Log into the Scholarships and Bursaries channel in PAWS (paws.usask.ca/go/awards)
- Click on the green “Apply for awards” button
- Click on the “Select Application Form” scroll-down menu under “Current Students”
- Select the “2020-2021 ASPA Tuition Reimbursement Fund Application”; click “Apply”
Please note the following:
- ASPA members with family members graduating in 2021 can still receive the award for work done in the 2020-2021 academic year, even if they are not taking any further courses at the U of S.
- Credit units completed after the end of this academic year (after the end of April 2021) will not be counted for this application, although they will be counted as part of the 2021-2022 application, as per the agreement between ASPA and the University that this award is based on. For example, 3rd year medical students who complete their credit units after April 2021 will not receive the full amount for the 2020-21 academic term but will be able to receive it the following year even though they started their studies during the 2020-2021 academic year.
The Tuition Reimbursement Fund is available for members’ immediate family (spouses, partner, and children).